Thursday, October 15, 2015

Issue 11: blogs

If you had to, would you blog for a living?

Blogging is a nice hobby, however I don't think I can do it for a serious reason. When given a prompt or a due date I don't really feel like blogging. Blogging is not my kind of hobby though.

I don't think I really took blogging seriously when I had to do it. The only time I would say I have taken it seriously is when I started to write about what I like. Which I would have to say most definitely was my shark post. A lot of effort was put into that post, so I am very proud of it.

It is time to mention that I have been doing blogging for a class, and that this has been weeks of frustration. I don't think blogging has taught me anything new. It has reminded me of my HTML skills, however blogging could have been something that is omitted from my course.

If we can not omit blogging from the course, I would recommend keeping the same due dates however making the entire thing student choice. If there needs to be topics related to the class lesson, it would be better if the blog topic was vague. That way it can allow the student to be more comfortable in typing and be able to show improvements.

As far as blogs go for me. they get a 6 out 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment